Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thank you!

Dearest Stake Choir-
You are all amazing for your dedication to choir. Thank you for singing. Thank you for being a part of the Music Festival. Thank you for inviting your friends. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for doing the same parts again, and again, and again. Thank you for always coming back for more. Thanks for volunteering others to sing solos and then supporting them :) (Thanks Jonathan for singing that solo!!) I had a great time tonight at the Festival, and think it's so fun to direct our choir. I get to look at your faces when you sing, and see your expressions of faith and hard work :)
I'll see you Sunday for our last HURRAH before Stake Conference in the new year. I have music for "This is the Christ" and would love to actually sing it this time :) Let me know if you have a preference for something!!
All the best,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment